Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Drugs!

I am just sitting here in the delightful living room of the Kenwood Residence thinking about my day. Kinda feeling a little weird, more tired. I went in for a scope this morning & got what I like to call happy drugs....or as the nurse called in the Michael Jackson drug. Well Michael I don't really like you but apparently we both have a similar love in life! It was the best sleep I have ever had!! My memory still feels rather foggy of what really happened this morning, but I remember being very happy! Plus I am just generally happy that there really is nothing wrong with me!!! (beside being delusional half the time in my life!) Received a delightful FREE caramel apple from the wonderful Candies on Main!!!! Then for lunch I went to my favorite mexican restaurant ever Los Amigos with my wonderful mom & headed back to the 801. Came in the door & as far as I got was the couch, called my mom to tell her I didn't die on the way home & had her tell me what to write for my 2 weeks notice e-mail, then hit sent! Yep thats right 2 weeks from today I will no longer be employed. I will be like most of the population & will probably begin begging for food on the street! So if you see me put a quarter in my cup & maybe give me a little smile, possibly a wink! hahaha! JK!
I really just can't believe how fast time is flying these days!! Here is the finally countdown
*2 more weeks of work approx 7 more shifts!
*15-17 more nights to sleep at the Kenwood Residence!
*25 days until my non farewell!
*5 weeks until I enter the MTC!!!

Things left to do....
*shop
*pack
*read the rest of the BOM
*get all of my playing out
*attend the Oquirrah Mtn, Timpanogos & Manti Temple
*write another talk

I hope that is everything, probably not but its the just!
This is really happening! I can't even wait! I am stoked to go play in Washington/Oregon maybe become a little more green friendly/granola like (actually that would kill my father) so maybe not! haha! Last night however I decided a goal I have while on my mission! Here it is....Change the mindset that elders have about sister missionaries. I hate it, it is a horrible stereotype & mark my words Sister Caitlin Fran Miller will change their minds!!!
Now that this post is totally & completely odd I shall end it. You can all probably tell I was given some sort of drug today!! bah hahaha!!

1 comment: