Monday, December 14, 2009

Addictions

Ok confession time....I have 2 horrible addictions. Both of which I was going to try & kick before I entered the MTC....um probably not going to happen!!! So addiction #1 is coloring my hair!!
I LOVE it!!! I love that the color looks so much richer, I love the scent & I love the way it feels! So this last week I realized that my roots have not looked so bad & that they sorta match my color...so I took a moment & thought about maybe taking the mission as an opportunity to grow out my natrual hair color. Then saturday rolled around.....I walk into the bathroom, looked in the mirror & saw a shiny white hair. Yes WHITE hair. I am only 21 years old!!! How in the world is this happening to me???? As I look through my hair I proceed to find 3 more!!! Are you kidding me?? I immediately got into my car, drove to sally's & bought new hair dye! I guess that conquering that addiction has now failed!!! I CANNOT be a white haired sister missionary!!! Now for addiction #2.....I LOVE diet coke oh so very much!!!!

I have also considered giving up on this guilty pleasure in life. I actually may still be able to do it! Bah it is just oh so very difficult!!! I LOVE it with all my heart & soul! Time will tell. They do not offer it in the MTC which may or may not be the end of my life! I do have great friends & family who are willing to help me with my addiction & sent me DC packages! But a year & a half without might be a good thing. As I said before, we shall see.....




1 comment:

  1. don't even worrrrry caitlin. i'm only 19 and i have grey hair. way more than three. kill me now.

    ReplyDelete