Friday, December 25, 2009

I missed it 3 times!!!

Yesterday was Christmas as of 7 min ago!!! Now something special happens on Christmas for all missioniares....they get to call home!!! Well it just so happens that my nearest & dearest friend from Snow College is serving a mission in West Virginia, she has been out for 13 months & is a major inspiration in my life, truly!! Well because of my decision to serve a mission it means that we will not see each other for 2 years & 8 months which truly breaks my heart!!! This girl is like my other half! As cheesy as this is I call her peanut butter & she calls me strawberry jam! Because we go together like peanut butter & strawberry jam on white bread!! Here she is!!!



Bobbi, Dave, Dallin, Me, Jessica



She is the kinda girl that will curl her hair, put on a fancy dress & heels to go eat dinner at THE PIE!!!! & not care one bit!!



Graduation Day!! Worst day ever....the day we parted!!!


Bobbi, Dallin & I were what we liked to call the 3 AMIGOS, well this one time Bobbi stole Dallin's car keys & it started a huge escapade of pranks.....here we are removing Dallin's tire at 2 am!! Mind you Bobbi remained the middle mad through the entire escapade & I was the only one that didn't know! However she is impossible to be angry with so I quickly forgave her!! Plus her & I totally dominated the prank war!!!


She LOVES small towns as much as I do!!


Sorry to get off on that random tangent, but now you understand this girl a little bit & why I love her with all my heart!! Well because we will not be seeing each other in so long she had this brilliant idea to call me on Christmas after she talked to her family!! Well I kept my phone next to me all morning awaiting this phone call because the last time she called me a year ago from the airport i missed her call by 8 min & still to this day I get angry with myself when I think about it!! Well the morning passes on & my family always goes snowboarding on Christmas day so I got ready for that & we left. Well I have no service where we go so when I get home & turn my phone on I have 3 voicemails!! I seriously almost cried!!! ALL of them were from Sister Clement!!! I found out that I received the message at 12:35 pm, I arrived up the mountain at 12:30 pm....meaning if we would have waited 10 more min at my house I would have been able to talk to my Dearest Sister Clement!!! She called 2 other times & left one random message that I don't think she knew she left & then another one an hour or so later!!!

Although she is going to give me her phone number as soon as she is transfered so when I fly to Washington at the end of January & I get a phone call at the airport you better believe I will be calling her!!!
So now I have hanging over my head that she has called me a total of 4 times & not once have I answered!! Can we call me the worst friend in the world?? I think so!!!

Oh how I miss my dearest BOBBI!! I can't wait to see her again!! I LOVE her with all my HEART & SOUL!!!


Dear Sister Clement,

Please oh please forgive me for not answering when you called me on Christmas, for I was up a mtn with no service, almost dying!! I wish with all my heart we could have talked today & you could have given me all the great tips on being an amazing missionary!!! Please don't treat me the way I have treated you when you have called! Answer your phone pretty please!!

Love,
Caitlin









No comments:

Post a Comment