Friday, December 11, 2009

LDS Hospital & Gamma Christmas Party

Yesterday I experienced a couple lasts that were rather difficult.....My last shift at LDS hospital. I was rather excited about it being my last, I feel as though I don't know the staff all that well so it wasn't hard to leave, until the CNA that I always work with showed up to replace me that day! She is so so nice & has been so fun to work with! She gave me a hug & told me how I will be an amazing missionary & how a mission is going to change my life & be the best part of my life so far!! I held back tears until I walked out of the hospital & I lost it!!! I cried until I went to pick up my friend to shop for some fantastic Christmas attire!! Thank you staff at LDS Labor & Delivery! It has been such a great experience to work there!!!


Here are my wonderful GAMMA GIRLS!!! I LOVE them with all of my heart & soul!!! Every Thursday night I will think of what my wonderful Gamma girls are doing & wish I was there! They are the sweetest bunch of girls ever!! This is where I have met some of my very best friends & this is what has made me love living in the city!! Each one has touched my heart in numerous ways!

Dear Gamma Girls,

You will always be near & dear to my heart! I will think of you always & the fun time that we shared together!!! I will miss you more than you will ever know! Thank you for all being you & being such great friends!!! I love you all so much!!

Love,

Sister Caitlin Miller


26 more days!!!

1 comment:

  1. dear caitlin.
    i am so excited for you and for the experience you're about to have. you will bless soooo many people! we will miss you terribly in gamma! i love you dearly!

    love kylee

    ReplyDelete