Saturday, September 26, 2009

CALL LETTER SENT!!!!!!

This is a true statement!!!! While I was in Manti yesterday I thought it would be appropriate for me to stop in & see my Bishop, considering he told me they mail mission calls on Fridays........& mine has been mailed!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I had a dream about it last night, it cost $2.53 to mail so I figured I had to be going out of the country & speaking a foreign language! Well I didn't get as far as opening it!! TOO BAD!!!! Although it is is only 4 DAYS until it should be in MANTI, then I can really open it!!!!! I haven't really felt like this is really happening until I woke up this morning & now I am all sorts of anxious!! I am dying to know where I am going & also when I am going so I can start planning for it!!! Well I shall keep you all posted!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment