Sunday, September 13, 2009

The night I saw Keith Urban



Was the greatest night of my life!!! Keith Urban is the greatest man ever brought into this world!!! It started out getting all our cowgirl gear on!!


Heading to the ESA, where we would find the sexy man!


Found him & decided to just have a small cookout before the show!! Such a nice guy!

I then found this make your own video with Keith! Here I am getting ready to perform!!

Then the show began!!! I had goosebumps when he came out!!! I LOVE HIM!!!
Greatest show EVER!

He came to a smaller stage and performed a few songs for us!!! I wish I had a word to describe how great the night was, but I just don't!! It was AMAZING & UNFORGETABLE!!! I sang my little heart out & wish it went on all night long!


Then it ended & I wanted to cry!! Keith Urban 09*09*09!! The night I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment