Thursday, September 10, 2009

Frannie Foo Foo

If you didn't already know, Caity poo prefers to be called Frannie Foo Foo by all who know her. Even better sometimes is Foofie. She loves the name so much she insisted we name a large male cat after her, Francis. That is the cat that came years after she murdered our beloved family cat June by "playing" "hide and seek" and shoving her in a cooler in the summer heat. What a sweet girl our Foofie.

p.s. Thanks Cait, for making me an admin on your blog!


3 comments:

  1. Oh man Caitlin that sister of yours is so funny. She sounds super cute and nice, I bet she's pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH CHELSEY!!! You think that you are so so funny! and just to clarify something...I was playing cops and robbers! and I still feel horrible about that! Do you remember how you wanted me to be named "premie"???? why didn't you name sophie that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the funniest part of the murderous day was when you started to cry and said, "OH NO, I just broke Heavenly Father's heart". I am sure He was laughing and not a bit mad! It was funny!!!

    ReplyDelete