Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life is too short & fragile

The Lord's timing has never been something that I have understood, but I believe he needs some great people in heaven right now! All of which will be missed greatly down on earth, although it leaves many of us grieving! I have always known that life is fragile, but sometimes it takes something like this to remind you what really matters in life! Your family, what would I do without my family?? I wouldn't be able to do anything! Your friends, the family that you choose!!! I am so greatful for these people in my life!!! We need to find "Joy in the Journey", not worry about all the little things in life & most importantly LOVE ALL! All weekend I have wondered why some people have to suffer so much, compared to them my life is so easy! I know we are not given anything that we can not handle, it truly amazes me what people can handle!!! My heart has ached for them, because I don't know how they go on with life! I am so greatful that families can be together forever!! & all those that have passed on this week and in the near future I will be able to see again!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dear. So last night you mentioned that you are headed home for a funeral, but I didn't want to ask "Who's?" in front of everyone. I hope all is well and I wish we could have hung out more last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It had been quite the weekend! A girl a grew up with was in a horrible car accident and passed away!! It gets worse because its been 5 yrs since her sister passed away also, she was in a rock climbing accident. but both were in the exact same unit at the U of U hospital, the parents had to pull support of both of them, they were both 20 yrs old!! It has been rough!!
    Then my sisters best friends dad also passed away sunday!
    And my cousin is not doing well, we are expecting him to go in the next week or so, i just got a text and he is non responsive this morning!
    There has just been a lot of death this last week!! but that is 3 so I think I am done right??

    ReplyDelete