Friday, October 30, 2009

I woke up this morning....

.....& saw how much laundry I desperately need to do, so I began to sort it. While sorting it I realized today is the last day to wear my cute underwear!!! For tomorrow I will be going to through the temple to receive what some people call, "magic underwear or Jesus jamies." What is a girl to do with the large amounts of cute underwear now that she can't wear it??? I am at a loss, but I need to do something because come tues my underwear drawer is going to have some new occupants!! (sorry if this grosses some of you out) Anyway the moral of this story is that my whole life I sang a song that went a little something like this, "I love to see the temple, I am going there someday." Considering the fact that I lived in Manti & saw the temple on a daily occurence, I have always dreamed of entering that beautiful, white, sacred castle!! & today I can sing the song with a few different lyrics, "I love to see the temple, I am going there TOMORROW!!!!!" I am so so excited!!! This is something I have waited my whole life for & now I just can't believe I am already here!!!

1 comment:

  1. I for one am SO glad for your to get rid of all of your old underware, I mean at least now you may be inspired to change them more than once a week! YEAAA

    ReplyDelete