Friday, October 23, 2009

Car SOLD!!!

Ok I am still in complete shock about this!!! So in preparation for my mission I thought it would be appropriate to put my car up for sale, thinking it will probably take a month or so to sell it. I have been thinking about it for a couple weeks & for some reason I just started getting it ready to be listed today. Went to the car wash, cleaned it all out & took some pictures. Came in the house, put it on KSL & put a couple FOR SALE signs in my windows!! Well before I left to a baby shower this evening I checked my e-mail & found someone who was very intersted!! Very excited about it, I gave them a call & they wanted to see it tonight. I made some arrangements & went to meet them & they want it as soon as possible!!! WHAT!?!?! They actually wanted it tonight, but I could really swing that, plus I don't have the title! A total of 4 hours on KSL & my car is sold for the exact price I listed it at!! I seriously can't believe it!! It's so crazy how all these things keep working out, I must really be supposed to serve a misison! I keep getting told I will be extremely blessed for serving the Lord, but I haven't even began my mission & I have already been blessed so much!!! My car is SOLD, which really helps out the mission fund!!!!! Only 75 more days!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment