Thursday, October 15, 2009

How did I forget to blog about the OH SO AMAZING BRAD PAISLEY!?!?!?

9*19*09 Was the day that I saw Brad Paisley and fell even more in LOVE with that man!!! The evening started by getting dressed up as cowgirls & me singing 'I got my boots on' to Jessica. We then jumped in the car & headed to the oh so wonderful Usana Ampatheatre. On the way out we decided we better get something to eat, so we went to 5 guys burgers and fries! While there I experienced one of my most embarassing moments of my life! So we all know I lOVE Brad Paisley & could not even wait to go to his show! I am standing in the line at 5 guys, I finish my order & turn around to see this couple DECKED out in cowboy attire: wranglers, belt buckle, hat, button up shirt & boots, the whole 9 yards!! So very enthusiastically I ask, "Are you guys going to Brad Paisley?!?!?!" They both kind of laugh & said no!! Oh my did I feel like a fool? YES!!! Then they ended up sitting on a table next to us! Seriously!! I was humilaited!! Well we leave & finally arrive at our destination, park and go stand in line! There were so many people there, well randomly I turn around to see guess who?? The freaking couple from 5 guys!!!! Seriously they made me feel like a fool in front of a lot of people! So my dear friend Leah waves to them and the lady comes over to explain herself, apparently they were surprising their son with tickets & they hadn't told him yet, hence that is why they LIED!!!! oh well I was about to see Brad Paisley himself!!! We just had lawn seats, they were alright, but next time I will be sitting as close as possible!!!!


He whispered in my ear,
"hold my hand & rest your head on my shoulder."
So I did!!


I think that JIMMY WAYNE is ADORABLE!! LOVE HIM!!

We got our boots' on

I stongely feel like Dierks Bently should perform more acoustic songs!!
He is AMAZING acoustic!!

Waiting for the 1 & only BRAD PAISLEY to hit the stage!
Rochelle & Leah & Jessica & Me

I could stare at that face ALL day!!


Waitin' on a Woman, I LOVE this picture!!

OH MY! This is him performing 'THEN' Greatest song ever, I will dance to this at my wedding!


Alcohol anyone?


Mud on the tires


9*19*09 What an AMAZING night, it even started to rain a little bit, which of course made it even better!!! AAH!! I can't wait till summer 2011 so that I can see this man again!!!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment