Thursday, August 11, 2011

ABC's of Caitlin Fran

So I stole this from Hailey! But I am not sure if I have to use the same words with the abc's so I am just creating my own.....basically these are my 1st thoughts when this letter enters my mind.

Arranging flowers is getting better....

Baseball.....I love watching it & the players aren't half bad to look at either!

Cats, mark my words I will NEVER own one!

Dreams of marrying a cowboy.

Exercise, I should do it more!

French fries are my favorite! Maybe why I should do a little more of E.

Grateful for Diet Coke.

Heights, I hate them!

Ice cream it just never gets old!

Jason Aldean is great but I wish he was better looking.

Keith Urban....LOVE HIM!

Laughing is my favorite hobby!

Miller time!

Nose came from my dad!

October reminds me of my favorite season which is Fall!

People watching never gets old!

Q-tips are essential

Reading is not my favorite thing to do......

Snakes, when I was little I loved them, but now I am scared to death of them!

Teeth, I have good ones!

Utah State University here I come!

Vegtables are really growing on me as I have gotten older.

Washington Kennewick Mission is the best mission!

X-rays I have had...wrist and teeth

Yacolt Washington was a strange town!

Zone Conferences....so spiritually enlightening! LOVED THEM!

Love it! For some reason on every letter an animal came to mind so I had to take the 2nd thought that came to my mind!

1 comment:

  1. amen to cats. i haaaate them. french fries are MY favorite. favorite place to get them?? q-tips really are essential though. i use them more than once every single day.

    ReplyDelete