Thursday, July 7, 2011

LOGAN!

So it is official....I am going to school in Logan this fall!
Honestly I can hardly believe it, on my mission everyone always asked oh where did you go to school? Where are you going after the mission? I hated this question, I would just say I was at the U before I came on my mission. Those that knew me well I could tell them everywhere I have been.
I feel as though my influence has just been needed throughout the state and so why not move a little farther north so they can enjoy me too!! hahaha! That's what I tell myself to feel better.
Anyway, so my 4th of July weekend was spent with my wonderful sister, Chelsey and her family, they took time off of work to take me to Logan, show me around and find a place to live. Which is not the most enjoyable activity! Especially since I am late with housing anyway.
But I feel like since I got the answer to be in Logan, then things would be provided, i.e. housing, classes....job (I am still working on that!)
Well we had looked all morning on Tuesday, called all around I was lucky if they said we only have 1 opening! While we were out, we decided to just pop into a couple of them and the one my sister said was the place to live, everyone wants to live there, well they had 1 opening! So I looked at it, but was supposed to look at another right after. I didn't love the place, but thought I should just be ok with it. Well we left for 20 min and came back to sign the contract and come to find out....it was filled! In 20 min! I couldn't believe it! So we went back to look online and to break for lunch, I found online a girl trying to sell a contract, so I called. We went to look at it after lunch and I loved it. I felt like it was just where I needed to be and the manager went to my mission before it was split into the Washington Kennewick, we left to look at another one and I just kept feeling like I should go sign a contract. So we called the manager back up and went and filled out an application, paid the deposit and first installment of rent! I couldn't even believe it!
I found a place to live! I move in Aug 25th.......

1 comment:

  1. Caitlin! That is so so exciting! Though I wish you were living closer to me, I'm so excited for you and your new adventure. Lets play a few more times before you move up there, okay?

    ReplyDelete