Friday, January 22, 2010

Sister Miller in the MTC!

Just a few lines from her e-mail yesterday and a few of my favorite photos! Hey she is not here to complain so I can post what ever I want! Yea!!!

ok so funny story...my fav elder. e zollinger the other day we are eating
and he is getting up to put his tray away and in his high pitch female
english accent he is like."well sisters i am off to the common room" of
course right as i am taking a drink! and you guessed it it went out of my
nose and mouth all over my tray!! bah it was kinda funny at least 2 tables
saw it and they got a kick out of it!! then the obnoxious e streuling aka
the witch dr. he has all these alternative medicine things and has been
testing them out on all the elders and it is so funny!!! then the 2 that
tried it ended up sick the next 2 days!! it was hilarious i told them not to
do it and they were like oh sister miller you are to paranoid

oh another spiritual note on sundays in
relief society we have a sister tell her conversion story! and i loved what
this sister this week said. "never feel inadequate because the Lord has
called you so he has prepared you!" it gave me such a feeling of relief so i
decided i needed to trust in the lord have more faith because he is there to
help me and he believes i can do it!!

so every tues and fri we have a teaching appoint with a fake investigator
and let me tell you about tues!! i have really been struggling i fell like
sis garrett and i don't teach very unified so i have been prayin that we
would and sure enough we taught very unified i even teared up as i bore my
testimony on the atonement! the spirit was so strong and i could understand
what He was telling me to tell my investigator! it was the neatest
experience! I loved it!! I can't wait to get out to a real investigator even
though that guy is really good at pretending like he doesn't know about the
gospel!!

I am not sure how many get her e-mails but this one was so sweet, I hope you enjoyed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment