Thursday, November 12, 2009

The BIG 21

I guess this means I am now considered an adult! What a frightful thought!! But it was a good day all in all! I started the morning by dismissing my alarm thinking it was text messages I was ignoring & I woke up at 6:36 & raced to work! WHY?? Not really sure considering I only have 14 more shifts so why worry about being tardy? Sleeping in is just a horrible feeling! So I worked until approx 3 pm & then I headed home, hung out, then got ready for the evening! Which was going to be spent at the 1 & only TEXAS ROADHOUSE!!!!!! Greatest night of my life!!! I could not even wait to sit on that saddle!!!!
My dearest friends Leah, Jess & Me!
My other dear friend found these rockin' cow balloons which they have not sold since 1992 which was the greatest gift EVER!!! I have such great friend!!!
I LOVE TEXAS ROADHOUSE with all of my HEART, especially the saddle they let me sit on!!!!

1 comment:

  1. O Caitlin Dear...you are silly! I'm sorry I missed your birthday dinner. I wished with all my heart that I was there!

    ReplyDelete