Saturday, August 29, 2009

I told myself I wasn't going to count......

But only 20 more days!!!!! Until the mission papers FINALLY go in!!! my oh my!! It has been a LONG 4 months!! Long & Hard! You hear how hard satan works on you while you are getting ready, but until you experience it, reach your lowest low & plan to give up. You don't really understand. We all have our own trials & weaknesses & satan knows them & he hits them all very hard!! Going on a mission has probably been the hardest decision I have ever made, however I know it won't be one I will ever ever regret!!! I am going to be a little missionary here & share a scripture its one I have read probably 33 times in the last 2 weeks!!! A friend on a mission shared this with me, it's one I have always known & loved but it definitely has taken different meaning in my life now!! Isaiah 41:10 "Fear thou not, for I am with thee be not dismayed for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee, yea I will help the, yea I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Now jump down to 13 "For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee." He is always there to hold our hand, I know this because he has been holding mine very tightly lately!!
oh I will be getting a map & putting everyone's guesses of where they think I will be going. Who ever guesess the closest gets to take me to dinner!! YAY!!!!

1 comment: