Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I have ANOTHER date.....with a sexy Australian!!!!!

I know I know how can 1 girl have SO many dates with these BEAUTIFUL men??? I really don't know how I have become so lucky!!! Today I bought tickets for the 1 & only KEITH URBAN. Sept 9th is the big day!!!! I can't even wait!!!!
And.......
Summer is now coming to an end, which means my favorite seasons are on their way in!!! I LOVE fall and winter!!!! School has started, although I am not in school (feels so so wierd), but along with school means a new season of television! However I am not a huge fan of tv I have an addiction and that is........ GREY'S ANATOMY!! Season premiere tomorrow night!!!!! Are Izzy and George coming back?? I just don't know! The season finale had me on edge and I have been dying to see what happens this season!!! Oh how I love GREY'S!!! and FALL AND WINTER!!!!

2 comments:

  1. wait whaaaattt? greys starts tonight?!!! i thought it started in september!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be sept but it is on the guide on our tv so we are recording! they may just be repeating some shows!!!

    ReplyDelete