Saturday, May 15, 2010

notes from the letters of Sister Miller

We had read Moroni 10:3-5 and we told him he needs to ask HF with a sincere heart and real intent to know if Joseph Smith was a prophet and if the BofM is true! So he is praying and he was like "HF I have a sincere heart so will you tell me these things are true?" bah it was so funny! He said other things I can't remember but it is so neat cause we are kneeling and then we ask so how do you feel and he seriously sits there astonished like holy moly this is true! BAH it was epic!! He just sat on his knees for 5 min and I think just trying to take it all in!

I tell you what that is the power of the Book of Mormon. I have always known that it was true but I love experiences like that where you know with all your heart it is true! It was the most epic experience! The spirit was SO strong, Then of course we invited her to pray and man I almost lost it in hers to! She is so funny! And her prayers are so amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment